Oct 27, 2016
The dehumidifier functions in order to remove the humidity from the moist air. This is required in places which have no air conditioners and is dampen due to external natural environmental conditions. The best dehumidifier will possess features which will reduce the moisture content from the air and also remove the musty odour from the air and the resultant air will have the same temperature as the original air. The relative humidity in most of the dwellings should range between 30 to 50%. The best dehumidifier will not require much of the maintenance, as the condensate water has to be handled automatically by the unit only.
Homes and Office Premises
In homes and offices, the dehumidifier can control many things, such as:
- Perspiration of the body that is build-up and does not get space to evaporate from the air which is saturated with moisture.
- The condensed water which is dripping from the cold water pipes.
- The warping, distorting and sticking of the furniture and doors in the moist environment.
- The thriving of moulds and moth in the damp room can spoil the laundry, books and other furnishings present in the room.
- Another essential problem which can be solved with a dehumidifier is controlling the growth of moths in the clothes, fleas, woodlice, cockroaches, millipedes, dust mites and termites, which can thrive easily in damp conditions.
- The places where these issues can occur include basements, kitchens, crawl spaces, bathrooms, bedrooms, warehouses, spas, indoor areas of the pool, workshops, etc.
Mostly the dehumidifier is used in climatic chambers of industries so that the relative humidity and dew point that can be controlled from waste water and also fresh water treatment plants to the indoor rooms where the controlling of moisture is utmost important. Industries that require the dehumidifiersare printing, food packaging and processing industry, grinding and machining, and much more.